CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

. . UPDATE . . UPDATE . . UPDATE . .

hye blogger. . :)
h0w are you ?? i h0pe everthing  .is fine. .  lol :D 
as usually . . i want to update my blog.
oke. .  do u want to know ..  what i want to share here about me ?? 
firstly , it's about me. .
i'm oke .  but sometimes. . i'm not well .. 
i dont know why  . . sometimes i'm oke. . sometimes i'm hurt . .
all about friends,family .  and i dont know why . . i'm comfused. . 
i don't know what i want in my life. . f0r me. . I WANT EVERYTHINGGG . . 
i want to do everything . .
i want to try ANYTHING !! . . study ?? 
oke. . not bad. . 
i'm subject is. . 
- OSHA
-SHORTHAND
-TERINGKAS
-ISLAMIC EDU
-DOCUMENT PROCESSING
-PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT
-ENTERPRENUSHIP  .. >> myb wrong spelling . . upzz. . hehe. . << NVM..
haa. . i want to story about my NEW YEAR CELEBRATED . .
i went to PESTA PENANG . . with my classmate ..  
SHOPPING . . 
AND. . everything we do together . . its a happening trip . . :) 
btw .. I LOVE MY FRIEDS ..  
oke. . i think . . i want to stop blablabla about my st0ry . . MORE THAN NONSENSE . . lol :D
merapu sekejap . . haha
okok. . i will update later ..  
"" THANKS F0R YOUR ATTENTION . . "" 
i love you MORE ~!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment