CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 15, 2011

. .my life now. .

do u want to know. . 
i want to tell u .  that my life now and before are so different . . 
i dont know why . . 
myb . . aku rasa aku dah makin matang . .  hehehe. . 
aku happy  . . kawan2 aku . . sentiasa ada d sisi aku . . 
alhmdulillah . . 
i just want a normal life. . happy , and ..  meaningful . . 
dont know what to say . . 
i already fall in love. . lol
but. . with who ?? i can't tell now. . because. . i think i am not ready yet to love somebody in my life. . i mean . .BOYFRIEND. . 
i will tell you . . after i think i am ready for that . . 
who's he ?? 
shhhh  .. secret. .  i and my friend just call him 
-STRAWBERRY-
i think ..  he is suitable n perfect . . to be my life partner f0rever ..
just pray for us .. AMIN . . 
he l0ve me , n i l0ve him . . 
but. . we just can't go on . . for this time..  because we have a big problem now. .. 
not t0o big. . but. . hehe .  problem lah .. i can't tell here . . 
and ha  . ! this background music totally i dedicate for him ! . .
actually, i can;t tell about him right now .  but. .  i can't hide alone. . 
i just tell a little bit about him .  
my family . . like him . . yeah . . simple words is . all of them can accept him . . 
even. . he is simple, sooo simple.  . but  .. 
he's sweet ..  even . . we always fight  .. haha. . its normal right ? 
hahaha. . shhhhh . . 
dont want to tell about him anymore. . 
we now just friends ..  
COUPLE ?
MARRIED ??
hahaa. myb next time. . just pray for us   .. 
hey .  i already told u that i joined the modelling right ??
yeah .  alhmdulillah . . 
i've d0ne ! . . ^_^
i like it so much  ..  ! damn much !! so  . 
I hope no one will block my interest. .
if u do it. . I WILL KILL YOU ! HAHAHA.. just kidding. . 
22 dicember i will continue my study at POLITEKNIK TUANKU SYED SIRAJUDDIN for . .
sec0nd sem . . in DIPLOMA SAINS SETIUSAHAAN . . pray f0r me.  .
h0pe i can success . . in my life. . aminn ..  
dont want to story more about this. . just. .
WATCH OUT ! hahah. . wait for my next P0ST . . :) 
I'll stay right you with some pictures of my photoshot . . 
h0pe i can be more better after this. .  oke . . BL0GGER !! c u again ..  
and  ..  wait for my next P0STTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT . . . . 
enjoy ur life !! -SARAH-



byeee2. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment