CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 24, 2011

f0r a long time. . be a silent. . haha

dh lame gler. . x update blog . . whatz up ??? haha. . n0w i'm not in stamf0rd c0llage anym0re. . but,i'm in POLITEKNIK kat arau,perlis. . wow !! its sooo far. . miss my famuly,my car,my room,my h0me,and eveything in malacca. . .really2 miss that. . h0w's life here ?? hm . . everything ok . .not bad . . i g0t a crazy2 friends. hehe. . "bff" l0ve them ! they make me happy here. . so,dont worry . . lolx.. . i got a DSS c0urse.guess it ..hehe . . its not bad. . n0t too hard. .
but s0metimes i thought the rules here is n0nsense. . hehe. . whatever ! lolx..:P
hm . . f0r ur inf0rmation . . i'm still . . SINGLE . . :) f0r a long time. . hehehe. . i can do it. . go on sarah !!! l0st all the bad feeling . . "sad,hurt,n many m0re" start of all that with . . HAPPENIES. . :) st0p talking ab0ut that !! hehehe . . anyway !! wish me succes is my life,happy in my life,n can be a good girl . . . ;) byeee. . see !! my pic2. . lolx. . enj0y that !. . .








byeee bl0gwalking . .. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment