CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

when he .. come into my life. . i'm thankful . .


salam ..  hye blogger. . here i am . . with my new entry . . new story . . and new . .  human in my life. . :) 
do u know who he is ? he is my family,my friend,my heart,my soul,my love,my syg,my life, my boy. .
i know he love me. . hehe .  and i love him too . . so damn much . . 
he's totally different ..  
like THE OTHERS BEFORE. .  
he always with me when i'm down .. he give me spirit's . .  he give me love.. i'm thankful . . 
he's so sweet.  he's so romantic. .  he's so cheerful  . . he's so caring. . he's so . . everything that i want . . i hope. .  he will NEVER CHANGES. .  AMIN YA RABBAL ALAMIN . .
and i dont know. . what his special  ..  in my heart.  LOL.. XO.
but . . the important is . . ONLY GOD KNOW HOW MY LOVE TO HIM . . 
he's so kind to me.. to my mom, my family, my friends  .  
i hope.  it will be LONGER. . aminnn  . . 
and. . that important . he is what i want. .  
his name is. .
MUHAMMAD FIKRI BIN IBRAHIM
19 years old
i love you so much sayang . . . 
please ..dont be like others that always make me hurt before. .  aminn .. 
fikri . . I SAYANG YOU. .  <3 

it's start of something new. . when . . 122121022012 . . SWEET number of us . . 
. . FIKRI DAN SARAH . .

i'll always love you . . like you always love me sayang . . 

heheh  . oke. .  bloggeer.  sampai di sini sahaja. .  for today. ..  nhe pon dah lama x update. . sorry  . sbb LINE MCM SIPUT. . n  . . xda masa sekarang  ..
:)
k blogger . doakan . . semoga . i and fikri kekal bahagia selama2 nya. .
amin ya rabbal alamin .  
and . . doakan semoga sarah happy in my life. . i dont want down anymore.. it's hurt ..  hurm . 
oke semua. .  take care ! have a nice day  .. and. . good luck in ur ife  ..  muah ! i <3 you . . 
assalamualaikum . . ^_^






love you . . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment