CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 18, 2011

hi there !

Hello .. hye semua. . update2 ! ! dh lme x update blog . .bz kud. .dh jrng on9 . .
Mlas nk on9 . .kng ader jerk yg wt ak sket t. . g un dh xder internet .. never mind lah . .

Acc, I want to story ab0ut my collage. . yea. .not bad. . best jgk . . I hve a sporting lec,carrying lec,n many more . friends ? yeah . . I hve . .but not too close. . cos. .i’m a younger in my class. . myb , still new. . just look 1 or 2 weeks again . .lol . . I like all my class. . speaking & listening , reading , writing , n grammer. . but,. . I’m low in grammer. . so , I h0pe I will impr0ve. . acc all . .hehehe

Hm . . 8 july , my c0llage hve a dinner or myb party , f0r SCM (stamf0rd collage Malacca) and we should pay 4 it. . just 65.00 only . . but, . I’m don’t hve money to pay it. . but I want to go !!! oh no !!! wat should I do ? ask my parent ???? I’m scared . . cos. . I don’t want ask about money to them again . . don’t know lah. . I’m so comfused . . haishhh. . . –FORGET BOUT IT-

Single ? yeah . I’m still single. . huhuhu. . . I don’t hve any guy that make me glad to put him as my bf . . huhu. . don’t know y . . myb I’m still “f0bia” . . .cos I had to be a STUPID GIRL bef0re. . actually . . I’ve 1 boy that too close with me. . his name is AN*P . . hm . . he’s so silent , kind , he hve my fvrite style , he’s so romantic. . but, he so shy. . and one more thing , he know playing guitar, . . one of my dream b0y . . he hve one song that he make n dedicate 4 me.. . don’t know wat the title lah dear. .hehehe.. . I’m so happy to hear that . . but. . one more that I’m sad. . he will continue to study at TERENGGANU , . .next month . . hm .  . . I hope . . he will never change . .dont forget bout me. . never okeyh . . ha !!! don’t think anything keyh . . we’re just friend right now. . FRIEND !! grrr ~

aBout me ? hm . I’m okeyh . . I’m feel lonely , sometimes . I felt want to hve someone in my heart. . yeah , I mean BF . . but. .i’m still not brave to hve someone now. . so . I just keep in my heart . . myb one day I will . . I want friends . . I want to have more friends. . wat wrong with me now ??? !!! I hate myself !!!!!! don’t know y . . I hate that ! I try to be more better . .but . . y now ? I just felt looser !! buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu…. ! stupid girl !! grr ~ please . . . help me . >_<
I think . . that’s all . . - CONTINUE. . . . - . . . bye aveyone. . . don’t forget me !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment